Pick the process which suits your business best
Simply choose a design and domain (which is available) and make an order. We will install WordPress on your hosting, the DIVI theme and your design to get you started.
Then our job is done. You’ll be in charge of applying all copy, photos and branding. You will receive your WordPress and Hosting login details, so you have all the control.
Simply, fill in your design and start building your professional online presence. And go wild with all the features of WordPress!
Half and Half
Week 1 – Install
Week 2 – Launch
This is best for those who already have the assets and just need the quick creative hands to get into action and don’t feel like or have the time to do it themselves.
We do it for you
Week 1 – Phone call/Installation
Week 2 – Review
Week 3 – Launch
This is best for those who struggle to write their own texts for their website, finding the right photos, and want just that little extra attention to styling.
**This differs per extension (.com, .eu, .nl etc.).
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Please contact us via email@example.com.
How long does it take?
Depends on the process. The duplication process will be completed within 24-48 hours (business days) once we've received all info required. Half and half takes one/two weeks. And, We Do It For You takes three weeks.
What is included in the price?
* Hosting and domain installation. Want to know more about your hosting? Click here.
* Emails. You can set this up yourself after the website has been delivered by us. You will receive your hosting login details and you can create your emails there.
* Upload and activation of the WordPress Divi theme, as well as the demo template.
* Installation and activation of all recommended plugins. See them here.
* Setup navigation menu.
There are additional services available. These additions can be added in your order form.
What if I already have a domain name?
No problem! We can connect it to your hosting or you can choose to transfer your domain to us.
Is payment required to start?
What online payments are accepted?
What's your refund policy?
Refunds and exchanges will not be issued for any setup under any circumstances. Please review the theme demos, WordPress hosting and pricing. Get in touch with us if you have any doubts or questions prior to purchase.
Do you provide support?
Yes, we provide support for verified customers via email.
We do not provide support via social media, phone/zoom or support chat.
Our support hours are, from Monday to Friday from 8 AM till 6 PM. We aim to respond to all questions within 24 hours.
If you buy this from Wix or Squarespace, you will have to pay more money for each addition to your website. This can run up to €400 per year!
With the Fast business solution, you have all the freedom because you work with WordPress!
Is the purchase a one-time fee?
But you can also choose to move your hosting and domain. You are completely free in this.
*This differs per extension. (.com, .eu, .nl etc.)
Prices are excl. VAT.
Do I need to purchase Divi?
OPTION: We also offer a maintenance service, this means that we keep your website (WordPress, Plugins, Theme) up to date every month and this includes a Divi license. This service costs €50 per month.
Why you should update your website.
When your website is up to date, it functions well and your website is also as safe as possible. This way you make it harder for hackers to penetrate or hack your website. Your website is also safer for your visitors.
Is the website and hosting my property?
Yes after the payment and delivery of your website you will receive all the login details and you are responsible for your website.
What does this support cover?
Unfortunately, we cannot help you with:
*Theme customizations or modifications.
*General WordPress questions - We do not offer general support for the installation, administration or customization of the WordPress platform itself. The WordPress.org forums provide lots of WordPress specific advice and can help you with any WordPress related issues you might be facing. As well, never underestimate the power of a simple Google and YouTube search.
* Third-party plugins – I do not offer support related to third party plugins – any issues should be raised with that particular plugin’s author.
* WooCommerce – I do not provide support for setting up a WooCommerce shop. This is of course possible at an additional cost.
* Issues arising from user modifications to the theme’s code, styling or functionality.
* Hosting configuration – On delivery, you will receive your hosting login details from us. They provide assistance 24/7 via chat, phone, and tickets. To get help from their team, first, log in to Client area and look for the Help icon in the top right corner.